See my website - http://www.vjgary.co.uk/

Postby gary bamford on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:43 pm

"What a difference a day makes......" as the old song goes,
(probably by Jamie Cullum or Michael Buble or someone like that)

Well I think it should now be changed to what a difference an hour makes, My reasons for this? Read on and you'll find out.

A lot of readers will be thinking "Its true, i mean if you put an hour to good use, you can change the world, charity work etc" and a few of you maybe thinking "Oooo Corrie Double Bill!!" anyway, the reason this comes to mind is that the venue i seem to spend most of my life working at has just started to open an extra hour every night. Yes, Now NB's is open until 3am every midweek night, and 4am on a Friday and Saturday. So what difference does this make, Well apart from getting to see less of my bed than before, it means we have another hour of music to fill, and beings its the last hour, when people are a little less "inhibited"
(Meaning more drunk) It means I can play a lot more random tunes, be a bit cheesy, dig out some classics or drop some big new tunes etc. and people are
loving it. At first we thought "people won't want to be out that late" but you've proved us wrong, and we thank you for that. It just now means i'm carrying a
picture of my bed around in my wallet cos i miss it!

And as we approach October, Don't forget NB's biggest weekend of the year is here. HALLOWEEN 2011 is gonna be the biggest ever, Both rooms open Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday, and extended opening hours as well, Its the only place to be(Just don't tell my bed, I think i'll be cheating on it with a sleeping bag in the DJ box for that weekend)

1>NERO - Crush On You
2>CHUCKIE - What Happens In Vegas
3>AVICII - Levels
4>SAK NOEL - Loca People
5>CALVIN HARRIS - Feel So Good
6>CE CE PENISTON vs JOYRIDERS - Finally 2011
7>EXAMPLE - Stay Awake
8>RAY FOXX - La Musica (The Trumpeter)
9>CRAZY COUSINZ feat. OMARION - Arch Your Back
10>BEENIE MAN - Rum & Redbull
11>BOX BOTTOM - Bounce & Boom
13>BAD MEETS EVIL feat. BRUNO MARS - Lighters Up