July 2012

Contact - Nathan James
Telephone: 01933 411131
nathan@djsentertainment.co.uk

July 2012

Postby DeeJay Solutions on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:49 pm

..::DeeJay Solutions Entertainment Presents::.. DJ Gee Spot

Hi my name is Graham Black and I’m going to take you through my years as a DJ along with the passion, charisma and dedication it takes to be one of the best in the business.

It all began in South West London back in the 80’s where I grew up listening to various styles of music and Artists from a spectrum of genres. Each song had a different style but all of them appealed to different people in different ways, from Rock to Reggae and Pop to Punk every song tells a story and once you are given the opportunity to tell a story of music to a dance floor full of people, you really can put on a good show! At this point of my life I realized that I had a passion for music.

Rather than jumping in at the deep end I searched for a mentor and began helping a guy called Ray who showed me the ropes and most importantly how to please the crowd. I worked with him for about 6 yrs before venturing out on my own…

I had secured a residency at a local pub called the Gin Palace and it was there in 1990 where I really started taking it seriously. I worked there for about 4 years and then started taking on my own private functions.

It was 1996 and I moved to a place in Rushden. I had a break from Disco’s due to my work commitments but this didn’t last long… I soon found myself performing at some private functions and then a residency opportunity arose at Rushden Rangers FC which was fun playing lots and lots of different functions and making sure the customers always had a good time .

Then the call came from Arbuckles in search of a resident DJ and so it snowballed once again with many years of fun before changing its name to The Corner Flag Sports Bar! Another fond 5 years, it was a good residency.

Nowadays I have reached a point in my career where I feel confident and creative in every gig that I do, from Birthdays to Bar mitzvah’s, Weddings & Welcome Home Party’s are all a speciality and after joining DJS Entertainment it has been like being promoted to the ‘Premier League’. I have been with Nathan and the lads for about 2 yrs now and the best just keeps getting better.

http://www.djsentertainment.co.uk | 01933 411131 | Facebook: DeeJay Solutions Entertainment (DJS)

I truly love being a DJ watching people enjoying themselves and making shapes to the music you are playing! So from 1990 to 2012 and I’m still lovin’ it, lovin’ it, lovin’ it!!

Here are my Top 5 tunes…EVER

1. Hey Ya - Outcast
2. In da club - 50 cent
3. Cha Cha Slide – DJ Casper
4. I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Housten
5. Shannon - Let The Music Play .

Thank You for taking the time to read this and I look forward to seeing you on the dance floor

Thanks G!x
DeeJay Solutions

Return to DeeJay Solutions